Monday, February 11, 2013

Memorable Monday

So this will be my first time doing this meme, and I can't wait to get started...

Memorable Monday is a meme hosted by Escape in a Book which you will share a quote that has captured your interest lately in a Memorable Monday post on your blog.

Provoked by a quote, delighted by a quote or perhaps you fell in love with a beautiful quote? Share the quote(s) with us in your own Memorable Monday post.

And so because I literally cannot stop thinking about this book and have recommend it to several people already.  here is a quote from Just One Day by Gayle Foreman:

“You’re comparing love to a . . . stain?” He leans so far back in his seat that the front legs of his chair scrape off the floor. He looks very satisfied, with the crêpe or with himself, I’m not sure. “Exactly.”


 

2 comments:

Kelly @ Books and Beauti said...

Interesting quote! I would love to know what's happening in that scene for them to talk about love being a stain.

Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams
New follower

Mari said...

Nice quote! This is on my I want to read list :) I loved Foreman's novel "If I stayed" and I would love to read her other novels as well.