This week's Top Ten is:
Top Ten Books I Had Strong Emotions Over
1. A Walk to Remember - by Nicholas Sparks (Cried like a baby)
2. The DUFF - by Kody Keplinger (reminded me of myself)
3. The Hunger Games - by Suzanne Collins (when Prim uh I just can't)
4. Something Maybe - by Elizabeth Scott (when he confessed finally it was perfect)
5. Twilight - by Stephanie Meyer (this is what got me back into reading)6. Just Listen - by Sarah Dessen (the title alone is enough for me)
7. This Lullaby - by Sarah Dessen (another great story)
8. The Host - by Stephanie Meyer (I could NOT stop thinking of this book I still do sometimes)
9. Speak - by Laurie Halse Anderson (classic)10.Going Too Far - by Jennifer Echols (The magnetism between the main characters keeps me coming back)
What's your Top Ten?
I liked "The Host" too--I thought it was much better than the Twilight series. kaye—the road goes ever ever on
Oh God, Prim. I literally tossed the book to the side like it was on fire. I was in shock, like please tell me that did not just happen.
I have The Host on my list too! I agree, I sometimes catch myself thinking about it out of nowhere.
My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-had.html
I preferred AWTR the movie more than the book actually.. The Notebook movie tho is the only movie I've ever cried through.. lol
When you say you can't stop thinking about The Host.. in a good way or bad? I have it but haven't read it...
Thanks for stopping by!
Michele | My Top 10
Post a Comment