Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday 5!

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5 hosted here! Please copy these questions to your web space. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.

1.What do you usually take to the beach?
Other than the essentials towel, flip flops, sunblock.  I always bring my Kindle so I can lay out in the sun and get some reading done.  I love the beach but I hate the sand, if I could have a beach without sand that would be a beautiful thing, or maybe just have the sand be non sticky in all places know what i mean.
2.What do you find essential for a trip to the mall?
Money.  That's it.

3.What’s something you take to the ballgame?
I don't really do ball games I don't find them that interesting really.  No sports participating in my future.  Not on purpose by choice anyway. ha ha

4.What do you take to the movies?
Just myself and a companion.  I don't bring anything although I have in the past bought stuff like soda when I used to drink it and candy of course.  But now I don't even bother I buy some nachos and a big Slurpee and I'm good to go.

5.This one may not have broad enough a relevance, but what do you take when you go to the symphony?
I don't go to symphonies, but i do go to the theater to watch musicals on Broadway.  I usually have shopping bags with me because I like to shop before hand.  But I've realized that you have to have cash on you or you can't buy those fancy show related named drinks they have available.  I always get one just so I can have the cup for a souvenir.

No comments: