Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.
This week's Top Ten is:
Freebie --- Make a top ten list about anything book related that you want. That super specific topic you thought would make a great top ten list or that past topic you wished you would have gotten a chance to participate it? This is the week to do it!
My top 10 Book Boyfriends:
1. Finn from Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott. This boy is so obviously into the main character and she doesn't even notice it until the very end. He's protective and looks out for her best interest, he would do anything for her. My favorite part is when she finally realizes it's him she wants.
2. John After from Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. He's a cop in uniform and sounds super sexy and adult even though he's really only 19. The way he carries himself, his artistic ability. His machoness, it's just sexy.
3. Peeta from Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. There's just something about him, the fact that he's been watching Katnis for so long, and would literally do anything to save her. He really does love her and will wait for her to realize it.
4. Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I mean really - do I even need to say anything about him. How sexy is his name alone!
5. Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. Ok technically he's not really Clary's boyfriend but they might as well be official from the beginning of the book. He's deep, brooding, cocky and just a combination of confusion which is just great. He just needs to get it together and stop punishing himself.
6. Sam from the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater. He's loved Grace since he first saw her when the wolves attached. They are lost without each other and just belong together. Their love story is beautiful and he is the start of it. Him with those yellow eyes.
7. Wesley from the DUFF by Kody Keplinger. He's cocky and just all around boy who seems to have have it all. But when he starts messing around with Bianca, something changes in him. He becomes human and so unbelievably lovable.
8. Ethan from The Chiacogoland Vampire Series by Chloe Neill. Even though they aren't technically a couple the bond is there between Ethan and Merit and its great. He's 100 % male (vampire), he's cocky and strong and has been around for such a long time that he just knows too much.
9. Adam from Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols. Him and Lori together are too much. The things they come up with. He has ADD and because of this he doesn't think he can do things others can but when he does things he does it with all his heart. Their dynamic together is priceless. If you haven't introduced yourself to Adam and Lori you definitely have to check it out.
10.Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth. He helps getting over fears and working through the system to get to a better place. He's sneaky and ready for anything. After all they are Dauntless.