Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Five: Inventions

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5 hosted here! Please copy these questions to your web space. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.

1.If they could invent a remote control for something in your house that doesn’t have one, what would you wish it to be?
Omg sometimes I wish I could have a remote for my kids, like mute, sleep, quiet etc haha is that mean?  Nah sometimes I just want some peace and quiet.  Don't get a lot of that here.


2.What could your car really use that they just hasn’t invented yet?
They've probably invented everything already after all they do have the show pimp my ride haha.  I would probably want it  to fly so I can get places faster.

3.Who among your friends could probably be a great inventor if he or she had enough funding to do it?
Probably my boyfriend he's like McGuyver I swear.

4.What invention seems to do its job in a less-satisfying manner than the old-fashioned way?
the microwave is great but sometimes nothing beats freshly cooked stuff.


5.Lately, vending machines have gone beyond drinks and snacks: you can rent DVDs from them or even purchase iPods from them. What’s something your life could be improved by if it were available in vending machines?
i wouldn't mind stamps or something not postage i mean like rubber stamps and books and all that good crafting stuff.

1 comment:

Leah Marie said...

Man Alive, can I PLEASE have a remote control from my children. That would be SO. AWESOME. ;-)