Friday, August 17, 2012

Ramblings

So this morning I wake up and my alarm is going off, and all I think to myself is why in the world is my alarm going off?  I look at my phone (cause yes that's my alarm) and see that it says Friday, I'm like crushed.  I thought it was Saturday.  Seriously and literally crushed!  Drag myself out of bed and get ready for work.  I really honest to you know who thought it was Saturday.  Do you know how disappointing it is to only find out or should I say finally figure out that it's only Friday.  Ugh, I thought the week was over.

Oh well .... life goes on.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I've been tangling again, tangling what is that?  It's the art of doodle hehe.  Well technically it is:
tangling - present participle of tan·gle (Verb)Verb: 1.Twist together into a confused mass.

There is this great website that will give you ideas called Tangled Patterns.  I love this website there are just endless ideas and thoughts.  Anyway here are the recent two that I created.  Something I do when I have the time and some peace and quiet which is not too often, but often enough if that makes sense.



.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I'm really enjoying sharing bits and pieces of my life with the blog world that is not book related and I hope you enjoy them as well.  Even if no one reads them I still feel good about sharing because as I tell my daughter - sharing is caring!

I'm off to do a review now hehe back to books you know how it is!
How about you?  Any Ramblings you feel like sharing today?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love fiddles like this, its like walking into someone's dream.