Monday, August 13, 2012

Musing Monday

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks…
Do you snack while you read? If so, what is your favorite reading snack?


Not usually, but if I am snacking I guess it would be on some chips because my kids are obsessed with potato chips.  I don't like the regular ones too much I usually have the unsalted version for myself.  But I'd say the majority of the time I don't really snack, it's only on the rare occasions. I will put the book down during dinner and other meal times.

How about you, do you snack?

11 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Like you, I don't usually snack while reading. If I do, I prefer rice crispies OR iced lemon tea....!!

Here is my post.

caite said...

Funny, I am not really a potato chip fan..except with some onion dip maybe.

caite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah, I don't like to snack while I'm reading, either :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/musing-mondays_13.html

Gigi Ann said...

There are times when I like to snack as I read. After reading your post I have a hankin' for some chips.

Thanks for the visit today.

Synchronized Reading said...

Completely agree. Chips are my go to if I do snack. It's funny cause when I'm eating and have to turn a page, I'm like extra extra careful!

CMash said...

I used to be a non snack reader, but wish I wasn't. Thank you for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even think about the fact that I like hot chocolate or hot tea when I read aside from food! Thanks for visiting :-)

Kwizgiver said...

I'm not much of a snacker when I read, either. I am afraid of getting smears on my Nook.

DoingDewey said...

Haha, your comment about not reading at the dinner table reminded me of the hard time my mom had stopping my siblings and I from doing that when we were younger :)

Yvonne said...

I don't snack while reading either. I do love potato chips though :)