Monday, August 27, 2012

Ramblings #3

Is it too early in the week for this?  Maybe, but I don't really care.

Sometimes I feel as if people are just not taking the time to listen to the words that are coming out of my mouth.  Am I too soft spoken as some people say that they can't hear me, or do they just choose not to hear me.  Because I hear myself in my ears and yeah I'm not a blow horn, but crap I know what I'm saying and I don't mumble or stutter or anything, you should be able to freaking understand me.  Period.
--------
Every Monday - no joke.  I do this every single day actually, I wake up and as I go do my daily routine in the morning, the first thing I think is I'm so tired.  Tomorrow I will go to sleep early, I will get the rest that i really need.  I will do what I have to do early and go to sleep early.  Do I ever do this, NOPE! I go to sleep around 1 or later and I wake up around 5.  Yeah I know you can do the math, on the weekend I get at least 2 more hours of sleep but that's it per day.  I'm tired you know, but there just aren't enough days in the week and hours in the days, and seconds in a minute to get everything I want accomplished. 
--------
Peace and Quite - I'm not sure I know what this means anymore!  Do you? Please can you describe it so I can live vicariously through you?  Thank you in advance! Ha.

No comments: