Monday, July 16, 2012

Musing Monday

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks…
What are you currently reading? Is it any good? Would you recommend it?


This one is an easy one I'm currently reading The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter and I'm loving it.  Review to come soon.  It's basically about Gods and Goddesses, their back stories.  It's a really interesting take on the mythological history and I am really enjoying it.  Makes me want to go and research the gods and goddesses.  Plus there are just some really great story lines.  I would definitely recommend this book when it comes out and also just the entire series as well. 

Plus I was THIS close to Aimee Carter at BEA but ughhh they ran out of books before they got to me, totally bummed!!!!

7 comments:

Leah Marie said...

This one sounds so good! I'm adding it to my TBR list. Thanks!

My MM.

JC Jones said...

Interesting book. Here is my post:


MM

gautami tripathy said...

Looks interesting....

Here is my post.

Kwizgiver said...

Very cool that you were close to meeting the author!

Unknown said...

Ooh, sounds interesting. I might put that on my loooong TBR List :)

Check out my recommendation:http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/07/musing-monday_16.html

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

I really want to read this series. I keep putting it off. Glad to hear it's really good! My Musing Mondays Post
-Melissa @HarleyBearBooks

caite said...

Ran out? Super bummer! Lol