Thursday, July 5, 2012

From the Review Pile



From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.

The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review, but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.

This week from my Review Pile:

Confessions of an Angry Girl
By: Louise Rozett
Release Date: August 28, 2012

Description:
Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some CONFESSIONS to make...

#1: I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?


#2: I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who "might" be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.

#3: High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and "seeing red" means being angry-get it?)
Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.
(Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself.) (Sorry. That was rude.)

3 comments:

starryeyedjen said...

I've been debating whether to grab this one from Netgalley. It sounds great, but I don't want it to become another Awhile on the Pile book. :(

Thanks for sharing. Here's my Awhile on the Pile post. Happy Thursday! :D

Unknown said...

Geez, how long can my list go ... I'm going to add it to my TBR :)
I'm following you now!

Check out mine: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/07/get-me-off-shelf-is-my-edition-of-from.html

Anonymous said...

Yay for picking the same as me!! I hope we both end up liking it, enjoy!