Thursday, July 19, 2012

From the Review Pile



From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.

The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review, but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.

This week from my Review Pile:

Burn for Burn
By Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Release Date: September 18, 2012

Description:
BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY...


THEY GET EVEN.

Lillia has never had any problems dealing with boys who like her. Not until this summer, when one went too far. No way will she let the same thing happen to her little sister.

Kat is tired of the rumours, the insults, the cruel jokes. It all goes back to one person– her ex-best friend– and she's ready to make her pay.

Four years ago, Mary left Jar Island because of a boy. But she's not the same girl anymore. And she's ready to prove it to him.

Three very different girls who want the same thing: sweet, sweet revenge. And they won't stop until they each had a taste.

5 comments:

Kyra said...

You're so lucky to have Burn for Burn! I want to read it so bad! :)

Unknown said...

This one I like. Seems to be a page-turner.

Here's mine:
http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/07/get-me-off-shelf_19.html

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

I've never heard of this book before, but I have heard great things about Jenny Han as a writer.
Hope you enjoy it!

Lisa Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Nguyen said...

I'm jealous! I want to read this book soo bad >.< I also heard great things about Jenny Han books.

From The Review Pile

Lisa @ Shatterbooks