Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:

I had no idea how long it would be before I saw it again.  The last thing I was aware of was falling and the sound of my own ragged screams before the darkness consumed us.

This is from the following book:
Hades
By Alexandra Adornetto

Release Date: August 30, 2011
Series: Halo
What's your Teaser Tuesday?

7 comments:

Sherre said...

I chose Hades for my TT as well. I like your quote. You can check out mine at http://beckonedbybooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-5-hades-by-alexandra.html

Ruby Jo @ Bookishly Ruby said...

I heard a lost of things about this series. Loved your quote and the cover is beautiful.

Here's my TT:
http://rubys-books.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays.html

Shari said...

I've heard such mixed reviews about these books that I haven't decided yet about reading them. I'll look for your review. here is mine:
http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-9202011-drink-slay-love.html
Have a great week!

Brittani said...

I've heard many good things about this series (along with some bad) but the good has overcome the bad to make me wanna read it. Great teaser!

Heres mine: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-6.html

-Brittani

Anonymous said...

Very cool - I have this book and can't wait to start reading it.

Anonymous said...

I've read mixed reviews about this series but I want to try it.Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

Bex said...

Great teaser! I'm so curious about this series. Hope you enjoy & thanks for stopping by!

Rebecca @ Kindle Fever