Monday, September 19, 2011

One True Pairing

The mini challenges at Princess Bookie continues, today it's hosted by Jennifer's blog. Here's how to enter:

To enter this challenge:

You should create a blog post with your OTP (One True Pairing), meaning your favorite couple from young adult books. Explain why they’re your favorite YA couple. If you don't have a blog, you can share your answer in the comments section.
To make it fun, add pictures of who you think can portray the characters.

Going Too Far
by Jennifer Echols
Release Date: March 17, 2009

This is my go to book.  I can't get enough of it, I must have read it a million times.  The main characters are Meg and John After.  If you haven't read the book I definitely recommend it.  They are my favorite couple because she's the wild child and he's the young police officer who were thrown together because of her mistakes, and his obsession.  The instant they are thrown together there is this undeniable connection and this unbelievable attraction, it's beyond butterflies in your tummy, it's like a tornado of emotions.  I just love this book and their relationship I always wished it would be made into a movie.  Even if it's just on lifetime or something, even though I think it would probably be more like an ABC Family movie.  Who knows either way I love them, I wish I could be in their world.  Adoration at its fullest.

If I had to pick who would be the main characters please see below.
Kellan Lutz as John After
Amanda Seyfried as Meg
I was trying to find some young actors that I thought could really look great portraying the characters.  Just imagine Amanda with blue hair, tough girl think manga type girl.  Then Kellan as a trying to be tough officer when really he's just a softy. I think it would be great, he's tall, she's short and they both look great.  Just look at those abs yummy!!! 

4 comments:

Rockee said...

Oh-my-After. Love this book. Funny thing is, I was going to choose them as my OTP, but then I ended up choosing another couple instead. Kellan and Amanda make a pretty good John and Meg.

Check out my Book Boyfriend John After:http://rockeemusikreads.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-book-boyfried-1.html

And my OTP:http://rockeemusikreads.blogspot.com/2011/09/contest-craze-mini-challenge-one-true.html

Nice blog and I'm a new follower!:)

Sophia said...

I have not read this book, but everyone that has loves it! Great pairing. And I love Amanda! :)

My OTP :)

Amber said...

Everyone is picking couples I haven't heard of before! This sounds like a good read and I love your choices!

The More the Merrier said...

I haven't heard of this book before but I think the actors you choose would look really great together.