Monday, September 19, 2011

Musing Mondays

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This weeks question is:
How often do you read a book, just because you’re in the mood to read it? (not because you’re obligated to for a book club, or a challenge, or for review)


I read some books over and over again when I really like them back to back, and I have to read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything.  I usually have a book that I will read every time I'm on vacation, no matter what I just have to read it just because I'm on vacation and it's my favorite.  There are some books I read just to read, those are my guilty pleasures like romance novels.  You know the kind you read in a day where there is always a happy ending and you know what's going to happen but you don't care because what matters is how we get there.  You know the books, Harlequin romances, intrigue, suspense, and blaze.  Those books, don't get me wrong I love YA books but sometimes you just need a little more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I know what you mean. I too have a couple of books which I love and don't mind repeating over and over again. Great answer! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Confuzzled Shannon said...

I haven't reread a book in ages. Just don't have the time.