Monday, September 12, 2011

Musing Mondays

This is a book meme hosted on Should Be Reading.

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks… What is the one (or maybe two) qualities a book must have for you to pass it along to your best friend as a “must-read”?

One - the book has to be great, the kind that I cannot put down and will stay up late into the night reading.
Two - if it has a crushable boy in it, I love it when the characters make you all giddy, filled with butterflies.

Although I have to say my friend just likes to steal my books - she has about 1/4 of them already at her house, I'm going to have to figure out how to get them back one day.

3 comments:

caite said...

I think I am past my 'crushable boy' phase..lol

Anonymous said...

I'm past my crushable boy stage, also. Now I have to fall in love!

Here's my MM: http://diannehartsock.wordpress.com/my-blog/

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I think I'll be 50 and still crushing, it's just such a youthful fantastic feeling. Thanks for stopping by!