Thursday, December 20, 2012

I wish I had TIME

Sometimes I wish I had a little more time to read, a little more time to sit down and relax and do something that I love to do.  Escape reality and run off to a faraway land where I can live vicariously through other people and experience their daily lives.  Yup you know it, read.  I wish I had more time to read.

What would you read?
Oh you know everything that came out this year that I did not have a chance to read yet.

Such as ...

Reached by Allie Condie
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

And really there are just too many to mention I have lists and lists of books all over the place that I haven't been able to get to.  I don't think I've even read a single book I got at Book Expo, I need to find something to do with them.  Maybe I"ll give them away for the new year. 

I'm really addicted to my Kindle right now so lugging around a book is just not that easy for me anymore.  So I have to have everything digital.  So my actual books are desperately being neglected.

I can't believe it's the end of the year.  Will have to do an end of the year review on what books I've read and I hope you all stop by to check it out.  In the meantime keep a lookout for a giveaway coming next month of some of the books I've gotten from Book Expo, if you look at old posts you might even find a picture of some of the books I got. 

I'm off next week going to go live in Flip Flops for a week and until then Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

No comments: