This week's Top Ten is:
Fall TBR List:
2. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill - this is from netgalley I'll probably be reading it next month
3. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo - same for this one
4. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - I've been trying to get to this but there are others that keep getting in front so hopefully by fall cross fingers
5. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I just read the Lux series and I want to read all her books now!
6. Nerve by Jeanne Ryan - this looks interesting
7. Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon - this one too
8. Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking - I've had this forever it's time to dust them off
9. Supergirl Mixtapes by Meagan Brothers - I really like the cover and I'm hoping it will be good
10. Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg - have had this for a bit and it's been on my tbr for even longer than that.
I know it's a little all over the place with different genres but I really want to read these books this fall, and tons more but these are definitely the first ones I could think of. How about you, what's your Top Ten?
Great list. Really looking forward to Jennifer L. Armentrout. She tells a great story and her heroes are pretty cute too :)
Nerve looks like it's going to be an incredible book! I can't wait to read it. I just finished the first book in the Trylle trilogy and LOVED it, so I hope you enjoy the books!
My Top Ten
Wonderful fall reading list you have got. Happy reading!!
Here is my Top Ten post!
You have a really good list. I want to read Meant To Be, Love and Other Perishable Items, and Supergirl Mixtapes. I loved Take A Bow. I hope you enjoy your books!
Waiting For Wentworth
Girl of Nightmares is one I would love to read as well. Hope you get to all these during Fall :-)
Post a Comment