Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Updates - Ramblings

I haven't posted in a while, I know it's been all reviews and tours and nothing more.  I've been busy.  My dad was in the hospital for a bit, gave us all quite a scare that's for sure.  But he's doing good right now just taking things one day at a time.  My lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me that's for sure.

On another note I've been in a slump with being all creative and what not.  Completely slacking and procrastinating on the things I need to do.  Have been focusing a lot on my kids party which is next month and I need to get the invitations out this week.  I'm making lollipop invitations, not real ones but paper ones.  Might be too pricey to send out real ones but that would have been cool if I had the money to mail them out.  Anyway, so that's been my focus lately. 

You ever get a really strong urge to just start crying, you have no reason it's just an urge and you don't know why?  I know it's not menopause, I'm not that old yet lol.  But something has got my emotions in a funk, like something bad is going to happen I just don't know what.  it could just all be in my head as well though. 

So this is my ramblings and I know I haven't rambled in a while and I really don't know if anyone ever bothers but it feels good just getting the stuff out there.  It's now off my shoulders and I can move on to the next issue ...

No comments: