Monday, May 7, 2012

Musing Monday - Writing a Book?

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks…

If you were going to write a book, what would you write about? Would it be fiction, or nonfiction?

When I was younger, and by this I mean in high school and naive I used to want to be a writer (I also wanted to be a fashion designer but that never panned out either).  I would write these short stories always involving conflict and it would always be a love story in the end but of course there was drama in between of getting together or silly misunderstandings which were blown out of proportion.  Very YA contemporary-ish.  I miss those stories, I wonder if I have them somewhere hmm, will have to look into them.  I know it would definitely be funny to read since they were written so long ago, I can only imagine the horror of my verbiage and grammar ha.  I don't want to imagine them actually.  So yes I would totally write a book and it would be a fiction young adult contemporary book. 






Post a Comment