Thursday, May 31, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

A weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. Hosted at Booking Through Thursday. BTT interviewed their readers for a change, and their final question was, “What question have they NOT asked at BTT that you’d love them to ask?” They got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.
Cathy De Los Santos asks:


If you could write a book, what would it be about, and why? (Though, of course, some of you already HAVE.)

Ahhhh! That's my questions! :-) hehe.

So if I could write a book - it would definitely be a contemporary book and will have to include some great love in it.  Probably something like a boy next door, I've loved you forever and why can't you see that.  Or a chance meeting at the most unexpected place.  Oh something fabulous like that but alas I am no writer!  I can try but I don't know how good it will come out, again I write how I speak and yes I don't have broken English but sometimes the things that come out of my mouth are kinda not the most proper things to say ha.  But anyway yes a love story, slightly unrequited until the other person finally comes to their senses.  Ha!

What about you? What did you think of my question was it just eh lol?
Post a Comment