Thursday, May 3, 2012

Booking Through Thursday - Siblings

A weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. Hosted at Booking Through Thursday. BTT interviewed their readers for a change, and their final question was, “What question have they NOT asked at BTT that you’d love them to ask?” They got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.

Do you have siblings? Do they like to read?


Ha this is such an easy one for me.  I have three brothers and none of them enjoy reading.  They are the ones who tell me constantly to put the book down or something along those terms.  Of which I always reply READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!  He he.  Brothers, and I'm a total middle child (cause i have an older sister but I don't really know her but what I do know I just don't see her as a reader either). 
Post a Comment