Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm "Waiting on":


Biting Cold
By Chloe Neill
Release Date: August 7, 2012
Series: Chicagoland Vampires

Description:
Turned into a vampire against her will, twenty-eight-year-old Merit found her way into the dark circle of Chicago’s vampire underground, where she learned there was more to supernaturals than met the eye—and more supernaturals than the public ever imagined. And not all the secrets she learned were for sharing—among humans or inhumans.

Now Merit is on the hunt, charging across the stark American Midwest, tailing a rogue supernatural intent on stealing an ancient artifact that could unleash catastrophic evil on the world. But Merit is also the prey. An enemy of Chicagoland is hunting her, and he’ll stop at nothing to get the book for himself. No mercy allowed. No rules apply. No lives spared. The race is on

20 comments:

SQT said...

I have the first few books of this series, but haven't read them yet. It must be good to make your WoW.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lovey Dovey Books said...

I've heard of this series but never got a chance to read any of it. Great choice, I'll be adding this and the books before it to my 'to read' list!

Thanks :)
Candace @ Lovey Dovey Books

bookittyblog said...

Love the cover!! Will check this one out! :)

Meaghan from A Bookworm's Haven said...

I keep seeing this series around but have not read it yet, it looks very interesting though. :)

Melanie_McCullough said...

I haven't read this series yet but it sounds awesome.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Mimi Valentine said...

I can't believe I've never read a Chloe Neil book before! I've only head AMAZING things about the Chicagoland Vampires before, and I really need to catch up before this one comes out LOL!

Awesome pick for your WOW, Boriquaz! :)

Rachel Brooks said...

I like this cover a lot. She looks ready to kick some butt! I haven't read any of the books in this series yet.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following yours =)

Jessi (Geo) said...

Sadly I have not read any of this series but I hope to get to it soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, this one does sound good. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Great choice!! This book sounds awesome!!

Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

Giselle said...

I've heard alot about this author but I haven't read any of her books yet I should get this series a try!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

manda-rae said...

Ooh, another vampire series for me to try! Instantly added the first book to my to-read list. I'll get to it (one day). Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for visiting my WoW.

aparajita said...

haven't read it but sounds amazing and that cover is awesome

here is mine - http://le-grande-codex.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

thanks for stopping by

Traci @ The Reading Geek said...

Good pick! I havent heard of this series yet but sounds really good. I am definitely going to have to check this out.

Thanks for stopping by my post!

Unknown said...

Oooh! Vampires! :) That's got to be good.

Charlotte Black said...

I haven't read any of hers but now I'm intrigued! Great choice of book.

Thanks for your post on my blog

Charlotte xx
bwormblogger.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Great pick! This one sounds so great, I am definitely adding it to my ever growing TBR list. Thank you for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

This sounds really, really good. I love a good vampire story. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ohhhh so can't wait for that one either! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Dominique said...

Sounds interesting!
Haven't gotten a chance to read this series yet, unfortunately :(

thanks for visiting my blog! :)