Monday, January 30, 2012

Musing Monday: What's next?

MUSING MONDAYS… is a weekly event where MizB at Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week’s musing asks…
How far along are you in your current read before you start thinking about what you’ll read next?

I think it depends on the book, because if I'm really into it I can't think of another book (unless it's a series then I can't wait to read the next one).  Usually when I'm about half way through with one book I start contemplating which book I can read next or which book I can read concurrently.  Always turns out though that even if there is a book I'm contemplating by the time I'm done with the current one I change my mind and start reading a different book.  Ha, I'm all over the place. 





Post a Comment