Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Secrets and Lies

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm "Waiting on":

Secrets and Lies
by Kody Keplinger
Release Date: June 4, 2013

Description:
As per Kody Keplinger's Blog:
SECRETS AND LIES will feature 2 short stories by me. The first is ABBREVIATIONS AND ALLITERATIONS, which will feature Casey from THE DUFF. The second is PEOPLE WORTH KNOWING which is about Bailey from A MIDSUMMER'S NIGHTMARE.  These aren't like short-short stories, either.  Each is somewhere between 5 and 6 chapters long.
..................
Why I'm waiting for this - because I've been waiting a long time for something by Kody Keplinger, I absolutely love her writing style and her characters.  I can't wait I'm jumping up and down for joy on the inside!

No comments: