Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Random Reads (2)


Random Reads is a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read within the month hosted by imlovingbooks.com.
It’s easy to play along…
  • If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
  • Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
  • Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
  • Link up to your Random Reads post (below).
  • Read and be merry.
So last month I picked a book pretty late in the month but it worked out well because I read it and I have to say it was one I actually enjoyed so GO Randomness!  This is definitely a great idea because otherwise I would never have read that book anytime in the near future at least, possibly ever not because I don't want to you understand but because it's just too hard with all these great books and more coming out right on top of it, it's hard to pick what to read next.

Without further adieu here is my book for this month:
Drum roll please .......


The Bad Behavior of Belle Cantrell: A Novel by

Can't wait to read this one ... until next month keep randomly reading all!

1 comment:

Becki said...

This sounds like it could be interesting. I enjoy reading humor novels now and again, though right now most of what I'm reading is Young Adult Dystopian. Right now I'm reading through Beautiful Creatures and I'm still not sure how I feel about the paranormal genre. I want to love it, but I think that I just don't. This book is taking me forever to read!