Friday, March 8, 2013

Fantastic Friday! or is it ....

It’s Friday, finally! All I can think about is finally sleeping past 5 in the morning tomorrow, even if it is only until six or seven thanks to the kiddies. At least it’s an hour more than I would have normally slept. But of course its Spring Forward this weekend so alas I will be losing an hour, until my body gets used to it, it will be like waking up at 4 in the morning to get ready for work. Joy!

So today started out to be a good day because I was downloading some freebies from Amazon – check them out:

Putting Boys on the Ledge (A Girlfriend's Guide to Boys) by Stephanie Row
Impossible (With Me, #1) by Komal Kant


But now I have an amazingly horrible migraine, not the way I want to start my weekend. I’m hoping it will go away before I get out of work. I wish I could just tell people I want to be left along but working in Sales and Customer Service it just doesn’t work that way. Honestly the only thing I can think of right now is curling up in bed with a good book and most likely just falling asleep right then and there because after all it’s still snowing.

No comments: