Friday, July 30, 2010

Forget You


Forget you
by Jennifer Echols

I have been waiting for this book for so long, this author never disappoints. I read her first book "Going too Far" probably more than ten times already and I believe this book will be the same until the next one comes out. There is something about the way she develops her characters that makes you want to be them and see them win in the end. Very realistic and relate able. Zoey is a girl who prides on trying to be perfect, but when her mom goes crazy and then Zoey gets in a car crash and remembers nothing that's when things get interesting. She remembers everything but that one night what happened after a football game. She is torn between two boys, she doesn't remember who she went with but she tries everything to find out without letting people know she has amnesia. You see this relationship develop into something that feels like it should have been there all along, I don't know what I can say about this book other than I can't wait to read it again. And again.
5 out of 5 starts i just heart jennifer echols.

No comments: