Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:


His hot breath fanned my neck as his lips parted against my skin. A tremor rocked my body, and I fought to free my hands. His teeth grazed my skin. I froze. I felt pressure, heat, and the slide of his tongue. I shivered and reminded myself this was Jace…

Destiny's Fire
By Trisha Wolfe
Release Date: January 10, 2012

8 comments:

sonia said...

Jeez, that's some hot stuff!

kayerj said...

perfect for valentines day--have a good one. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Unknown said...

Ooh, fun one :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesdays.html

Leya said...

Ooh! Love it!

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

Preet said...

Wow...Just...Yeah, good teaser. Haha.

Preet @ AWR

Anonymous said...

I did an excerpt of this one awhile back similar to this one - so hot!!!

Thanks for stopping by LIO!

Addicted2Heroines said...

Sexy teaser! I'll have to look this up. Not familiar with this author.

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I want to know more about Jace... and why she needs to be reminded of who he is! GREAT teaser.
You'll find mine here: Sandy's Teaser