Thursday, February 9, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

A weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. Hosted at Booking Through Thursday.

A while ago, I interviewed my readers for a change, and my final question was, “What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask?” I got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.


shelovestoread asks:
If you had to pick only 5 books to read ever again, what would they be and why?’
(Such a cruel question!)

Answer:
This is really difficult.  How do you even choose, you can't read another book forever.  Hmm...


  

I'd have to say this is a really difficult question but I picked five and you know what I'm sticking with them even though I will probably change my mind later, this is my list for now.

1. Going to Far by Jennifer Echols - This book has just always stayed for me every time I see a cop I think of John After and how Meg with her Manga style belong together.

2. The Duff by Kody Keplinger - this book was just too good the first time I read it, I had to reread it a couple times right away because it was just so real.

3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- It was just simply cute.  Gets you all excited about them getting together, and it's in PARIS.

4. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols - The trouble these three friends get themselves into and throw in there two older siblings it's just hilarious.  But then it has it's sweet parts but really why would you think sneaking around dating someone else will make everything okay?

5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - This book just stuck with me the tortured souls of Jace and Clary trying to be together only to discover they're related but then they're not it's just chaos and I like it.

8 comments:

DawnTreader said...

Never read any of these so can't really have an opinion on your choice!

Alison Agnew said...

thanks for the recommendations
since i'm always on the hunt
for new reads

now following you
via GFC and LF
and hope you'll follow me too!

alison

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

It's good to have variety...nice choices.

Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

Tabby said...

City of Bones FTW!

Just checking out this posted added some new books to my TBR list.. I know, I know - I am slacking! lol

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tabby @Insightful Minds

Melissa Wiebe said...

Don't have opinion, but thank you for stopping by my blog this morning.

Anonymous said...

good mix of books.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/booking-through-thursday_09.html

Ayanami Faerudo said...

I really need to read Anna and the French Kiss to find out for myself what the excitement is all about.

Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

I really need to read Anna and Duff! Both of them sound great :) Nice pick!