Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shiver

Shiver
by Maggie Stiefvater

I started reading this book by recommendation from my friend, of course I checked out the synopsis first and thought ok this could be interesting. Sure at times it did remind me of Twilight and more than once I'm sure I pictured Jacob as one of the main characters (the wolf), but even still it did have it's own personality. The story is about a girl who was bit when she was little and a wolf who turns into a human who saved her. It's really a cute love story and I can't wait for the next book to come out in May "Shiver" I will definitely be getting that book to see how the story continues. The story is told by both the girl that was saved and the wolf that saved her, it goes back and forth throughout the whole book, sometimes that's fun to read but then other times I wanted so much more from one person at a particular time than I did from another. It was good but could have been better, but still enjoyable. Did that make sense?

3 out of 5 stars

No comments: