Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: the Last Straw

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: the Last Straw
by Jeff Kinney

I have been seeing these books all around and have been tempted to read them. I mentioned it to a coworker and she told me that her daughter loved those books and would bring me one to check out. This is the one she bought me, now I didn't open the book until I was ready to read it but when I did I was not expecting illustrations. At first glance I really didn't want to like it because it looked like such a kids book but then I started reading it and thought this is such a cute book because really this is how kids think and it was just a great insight and enjoyable to read. Doesn't mean I'm going to go out and read the whole entire series but it was good to check it out and if I happen to come across another one I will definitely read it without hesitation. Need to see if he finally gets a date or something with Holly Hills.

3.5 out of 5 stars

No comments: