Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Random Ramblings: Doh!

Have you ever started reading a book, and all of a sudden things sound so familiar, like You've read them before but you continue going anyway because you are so sure you haven't read it before.  because some things seem different.  So you continue reading la di da like nothing is going on and then you come to a part in the book that you distinctly remember as having read it before and it not being the same in any other book you have ever read.  So you look at the cover again, and then you skip ahead a couple chapters and glance at the paragraphs, skip ahead some more and then DOH! You've read this book before!!!! Ugh don't you just hate when that happens?

Has this happened to you before?  It happened to me last night when I was reading the second book in the Forever Summer book by Alyson Noel, which I swore I never read anything by her before this book.  Yeah I just really lied to myself because I actually did read Cruel Summer before.  So funny and so wrong at the same time.  I can't believe I did that hahaha.

1 comment:

Amber Elise said...

LoL I've never had that happen to me but I can see how frustrating that could be! HOURS, WASTED!

Amber Elise @ Du Livre