Monday, February 8, 2010

Stealing Heaven


Stealing Heaven
by Elizabeth Scott

I actually went to the library to pick this book out - which I am going to try to do as much as possible now since it's economical and all. Now on to this book, it's about a girl who has known nothing but stealing her whole life. She's eighteen and is a thief of silver with her mother but as time goes on she starts wishing for that normal life. She even falls for a guy - who happens to be a cop. I absolutely love the interaction between the two of them it literally bought a huge smile to my face every time they would meet in the book. I couldn't put it down and read it in a day. I would have given it five stars but I was a little disappointed with the end because it left me wanting more. What happened with her mother was a little predictable I completely saw it coming but it was still sad when it was actually said out loud and played out in the book. Great read, so happy I finally got to it.
4 out of 5 stars.

No comments: