Saturday, September 20, 2014

Promo: Loving Eden - Interview

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000026_00024]
 

Today is the bonus reveal for LOVING EDEN, the sequel to KISSING EDEN by T.A. Foster! It features an interview with the characters. This is a New Adult contemporary romance. This title will be released on September 25th.

 

Be sure to ADD IT TO GOODREADS

BOOK SUMMARY:

shutterstock_146906834
 
Have you ever thought of packing up everything you own and moving halfway across the country? I’m talking about leaving your entire life behind—friends, family, school—with no turning back. No? Me either, but that was before a week of spring break changed my life forever. Before I did something I never thought I’d do at twenty-two. Before I fell in love with Grey. Sometimes happily ever after isn’t always what you think it will be.  

Interview with Grey and Eden

shutterstock_182104106
 

When we last saw you two, Grey had made a trip to North Carolina to deliver a lost suitcase. What have you two been up to since then?

 

Eden: I graduated from Carolina in May and then spent the summer in Chapel Hill with Taylor.

Grey: Same ole, same ole for me. Just been working at the Palm Palace, trying to keep the summer guests happy.

 

No summer trips across state lines?

 

Eden: After Grey’s visit we talked on the phone all the time. Hours everyday.

Grey: And texted.

Eden: Right, and texted, but once we made the decision I was moving to South Padre, there was just too much to do to get ready to squeeze in a trip.

 

And how did that decision happen? Eden, did Grey ask you to move?

 

Eden: I think we realized right away that we aren’t the kind of couple who handles long distance well. I wanted to be with him all the time. The timing is actually perfect. I just graduated and I hadn’t found a job yet, so it made the most sense that I go to Texas. Besides, I love it. I couldn’t ask Grey to give up the Palm and move to North Carolina.

Grey: Yeah, I did ask her, but it was a mutual decision. We both wanted that from the beginning. And she’s completely right. We work best when we’re together.

 

All of  that sounds intense. When is the big move?

 

Eden: Well, I had to finish out my lease and then my parents insisted I spend some time with them before moving. So, I’ll be headed to Texas the first part of September.

 

Grey, are you flying up to help Eden move?

 

Grey: I wish, but she wants to do it on her own. I’ll be getting things ready for her to move down.

Eden: It’s not that I don’t want Grey on the trip, but it’s important to me I do this on my own. I hope that makes sense. Of course my parents think I’m crazy.

 

Moving in together is never an easy adjustment. Any last minute jitters before the big move?

 

Grey: Absolutely none.

Eden: Aww, that’s sweet. I’m a little worried about where I’m going to fit all my clothes and shoes, but I think we can figure something out.

Grey: Darlin’, you don’t have to worry about that. I have a surprise planned.

Eden: Surprise? You have to tell me now. Did you add another closet in your room?

Grey: You’ll see when you get to Padre.

 

Sounds like you two have a lot of exciting things ahead of you. Good luck on the move!

-----------------

Previous book in the series.

KISSING EDEN - AVAILABLE NOW!

KissingEden

Purchase KISSING EDEN from...

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1hCXkkv

B&N: http://bit.ly/NKhAGi

Smashworks: http://bit.ly/1dcvQB5

iTunes: http://bit.ly/Y9509p

 

AUTHOR INFORMATION:

TAFosterT.A. Foster's Bio: T.A. Foster once spent a monthlong spring break on South Padre Island, where she soaked in the Texas sun, beach, and learned what real Texas country music is. Sometimes fiction does spring from reality. She grew up catching rays and chasing waves along the North Carolina Outer Banks and now resides in the state with her adventurous pilot husband, two children, and two canine kiddos. T.A. has an undergraduate degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a graduate degree in Educational Psychology from Texas A&M University. When she’s not chasing her two-legged and four-legged children or trying to escape for date night, you can find her reading, writing, or planning her next beach trip. Author Links: Blog: http://www.tafosterauthor.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/tafosterwriter Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TAFosterauthor Author Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7164289.T_A_Foster

Blogger Button

No comments: