Should be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.
This week’s musing asks…anser any of these questions:
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My bookish rant is not having enough time to read as many books as I want. I'm by no means a speed reader so I take my time and if I'm reading at night let's just say most of the time I'm so tired that I just fall asleep even if I find the book good, I still fall asleep. Not enough hours in the day to do everything I want obviously. Or.... maybe I just do too much. Nah probably just not enough hours. I'm already exhausted. it doesn't help that it's Monday and Daylights Savings just passed so I lost an hour. (see what I mean by not enough time in the day lol).