Friday, August 13, 2010

The Secrets of Boys

The Secrets of Boys
by Hailey Abbot


This is the first of her books that I'm reading, I just went ahead and downloaded a bunch of them online. Cass is a shy girl who is always used to being the sidekick and spending time with her boyfriend of two years. In other words she's just comfortable. The summer comes and her parents sign her up for a French class for the whole summer. In this class she finds Zach, who helps to bring out the real Cassidy, the one not afraid to talk to people and make everyone laugh. She discovers a lot about herself in this book, and it seems as if it goes by so quickly. The title is the Secret of Boys but really it was all about self discovery. Can I say secretly in the end I wanted her to end up with Joe, I was hoping the next book would be that but alas no continuation of the story. Good read though.

3 out of 5 stars

No comments: