Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Take Me There

Take Me There
by Susane Colasanti


This is the second book I've read written by this author and it wouldn't necessarily be the last either. It didn't hit me as much as the first probably because I felt there were many story plots going on at the same time that I just kept wanting to focus on only one of them. The book is told by three different perspectives in two different parts. It's a good read but I was hoping for a little more. It's hard to keep jumping from perspective to perspective but repeating the same scene over again, I like it to keep flowing and not going back to the beginning with another point of view. Don't get me wrong I liked the book but I like to go with the flow more continuous and not backtracking.
3 out of 5 stars.

No comments: